Saturday, September 11, 2010

Cupcakes!!!

Vegan Cupcakes....could you just die, or what?!?! Oh my goodness, BFF...if you love cupcakes (and I know you do), you MUST get this cookbook:

 Even if you are not vegan, this is a cupcake-lover's and baker's must! I promise you that these cupcakes are better than anything with eggs & dairy. They are so moist & so tasty & so very easy to make! My non-vegan friends and family love them...my mother thinks they are better than the local bakery's vegan cupcake & my friend says they are the best cupcakes in the world!



These are the Green Tea cupcakes with my own added touch of silver sprinkles. I made them last night...so easy!!! And just look how pretty!



The cupcakes pictured here are Chocolate Stout cupcakes. The husband makes these (see I told you easy!), and they are so rich and delicious! So good with a tall glass of ice cold soy milk!


Here are the Banana Split cupcakes (my personal favs!)...aren't they pretty??




So my challenge to you BFF is this... Next time there is a birthday party or event that calls for cupcakes...give vegan cupcakes a chance! I guarantee that everyone will rave about them! And don't go making a batch of "regular" cupcakes as back up...I promise you won't need them! Anyone will enjoy these, unless there is something seriously wrong with their tastebuds...in which case we'll forgive them.

Trust me BFF...BEST. CUPCAKES. EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment